Wednesday, October 5, 2016

MakeAsMuchNoiseAsYouCan








things in my life are slow and i am the only one who can really change that

you recommend i get help and i'm afraid to admit i'm broken

i got a fortune cookie that said a big project was in my future.
"are you one of them?"

i'm sorry if you're reading this and i'm especially sorry if you're my (future) son
i didn't want you to think of me like this
mr nelson, i'm sorry if you're reading this
brooklyn, you told me that you liked my last blog post and it made me smile
kenna, i'm sorry

if mark twain could read my writing i don't really know what his response would be because i'm not familiar with his work but if kanye west read it i don't think he would like it very much.

i don't know and i'm sorry are phrases i use too often
i _____ you, and i'm not joking


i have a lot more to say than these other artists
(i'm just not sure how to speak)



3/7

No comments:

Post a Comment