Friday, October 27, 2017

untitled

I’ve been having dreams of being the taxi driver / 
Summiting mountains /
Sitting cross legged /
With you //

Tattoos on my legs /
Smoke in my lungs /
You on my mind //


They all smoke cigarettes cause they hate themselves /
We all run yellow lights /
And I eat pb&js for every lunch //






jupiter (i miss you)
We all live our own lives /
I wrote a poem for you /
I wrote a song for you /
You don't love me // 

I don't mean to sound like a love sick teenager /
That’s all anyone is really /
I can't say comfortable correctly //

I got rid of my social media /
Too much bs /
Everyone is a sheep /
















I'm just a shepherd /
I'm a pioneer /
I'm a resident /
I'm just wondering /
If you still think of me //



A girl once told me that I don't know a thing about love //
(maybe she was right)






zac (king)


oliver (king)


unrelated 


dogs (kings)

unrelated



Please Don't Leave Me
Hit Em High
Isle of Dogs
Just A Little

No comments:

Post a Comment