Sunday, November 19, 2017

Settin' the Woods on Fire

sunday, november 19, 2017 9:40 pm




i am very busy with school and work

i need more time to be creative
"may I ask who I'm speaking with?"


I sometimes sit alone at work; it's just because I usually work in the mornings so I sit with the morning people.  But sometimes I work in the afternoon/evenings and the morning people all leave so I'm just alone.  It's not that bad, really



I've been wearing gloves to stop biting my nails but I just take them off sometimes and bite my nails still.  I hate when it's cold outside so you wear a lot of layers or a big coat but when you arrive at school, work, or wherever you're going and they are blasting the heat because it is cold outside.  Then you're just way hot and you take your jacket or whatever off and then it's just really hot


Not quite the center of my skull, but just behind it, is a small indent.  I'm not sure what it's from, it doesn't hurt, just worried it's something bad.


I look at a computer screen all day and I can't imagine that's great for my eyes.




I added Jim Carrey to my list of favorite actors because I watched a movie called, "Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond — Featuring a Very Special, Contractually Obligated Mention of Tony Clifton." and it was so wonderful.  I wasn't familiar with Andy Kaufman before this movie, so I didn't know how to exactly compare it to, other than clips of Andy throughout the film.  But he takes on Andy's persona so well, it blows my mind.  He remains in character all of the time, and talks about when he was Andy, he didn't have a care in the world.  He felt so free and happy and that's because Andy was.  It had Andy's parents, ex-girlfriend, manager, and close friend's featured in the film and they said it was spot on and it really was like Andy.  Whoever the character he played was (whether it was spot on Andy or just some other character Jim made up), it was brilliant.


I'm going to try to write everyday this week



1/7



No comments:

Post a Comment