Monday, November 6, 2017

,thanksgiving haiku,

One time in a dream, one of my past teachers told me he enjoyed my poetry so much, he wanted me to read at his family’s thanksgiving feast. I penned a quick 5 7 5 stanza and read it off to the table, “thanksgiving: family / thanksgiving: pass the turkey / thanksgiving: much love”. I’ll never know what they thought of my haiku, or what they were each thankful for. 



One time in a dream one of my past teachers told me he enjoyed my poetry so much he wanted me to read at his family’s thanksgiving feast I penned a quick 5 7 5 stanza and read it off to the table “thanksgiving: family thanksgiving: pass the turkey thanksgiving: much love” I’ll never know what they thought of my haiku or what they were each thankful for

No comments:

Post a Comment